FAFSA OPENS OCTOBER 1
- Hagan Scholarship recipients are high achieving, self-motivated students who will require substantial financial assistance to attend college. The Hagan Scholarship provides up to $48,000 over four years; nine hundred twenty-seven Hagan Scholars from 43 states are currently enrolled at 358 colleges and universities. Over 2,000 Hagan Scholarships have been awarded to date, 500 more scholarships will be awarded in April 2021.
The award of a Hagan Scholarship can be life changing for many recipients. For more information and to access the Hagan Scholarship Application please visit our website: Haganscholarships.org. The Application Deadline is 5:00 PM CST, December 1, 2020.
- The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation believes that investing in students who are leaders, both academically and in service to others, will result in positive, lasting change and sustainable communities. Know a high school senior who fits the bill? Encourage them to apply to be a Coke Scholar by October 31, 2020, at 5 p.m. Eastern and receive one of 150 college scholarships worth $20,000 through the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation.
For more details and a link to the application, visit Cokeurl.com/scholarships.
- The National School Plant Management Association (NSPMA) seeks to assist qualified students who are continuing their education by offering scholarships to those pursuing a Technical/Trade Certification, Associates or Bachelor of Facilities / Engineering degree.
Any graduating high school senior, college freshman, sophomore, or junior is eligible to apply for a scholarship. The total number of scholarship awards is based on available funding capabilities of the NSPMA Scholarship Trust Fund. Awards are based on the selection criteria of: financial need, academic achievement, co-curricular participation, community service, and essay response. Individual scholarships may range from $500 up to $1,500 depending on the candidate’s interest, evaluation results, and recommendation from the NSPMA Scholarship Committee.
Application with attachments must be received by December 15, 2020. Apply HERE.
- The Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame has changed the scholarship application process to online. Below is the link. There will be 9 scholarships at $1,000 each with a deadline of December 31, 2020. Specific instructions are given on the website: https://www.arksportshalloffame.com/scholarships
- Arkansas Rice Scholarship – https://www.arkansasrice.org/rice-reps
- American Legion - March 12, 2021
- Arkansas Trucking Association Carl Tapp Technician Scholarship –
- Arkansas School Plant Management Association –
- AAA/Centennial Bank Athletic Scholarship –
- Mandy Coats Memorial Scholarship –
- American Indian Center of Arkansas Scholarship –
- Play4Jarren Foundation Scholarship –
- Arkansas Lottery Scholarship – Online at http://scholarships.adhe.edu/
Local Scholarships (deadlines will be posted when announced):
- NWA Regional Student Career & Technical Leadership Award –
- Earl Collins Foundation –
- Carroll Electric Scholarship –
- Ozarks Electric Scholarship –
- HHS Band Alumni Scholarship –
- Buck Vaughan Memorial Scholarship –
- Dr. Austin Smith Memorial Scholarship –
- Shelby Rae Dotson by Cornerstone Bank –
- The Shelby Rae Dotson Memorial Scholarship –
- The Friendship Club –
- Roscoe & Laura Cox Memorial –
- Lion’s Club Scholarship –
- Melba Holland Keen Scholarship –
- Harry F. Shinn Memorial –
- Ralph Baker Memorial –
- Terry Gilliam Scholarship –
- Eula Mae Davis Scholarship –
- Madison County Rodeo Scholarship –
- Masonic Lodge – request app from a member
- Madison County Master Gardener Scholarship –
- DAR Marion Chapter Scholarship –
- Madison County Conservation District –
- Wes Fowler Scholarship –
- Juanita F. Bailey and Polly Anna Delk Elementary Education Scholarship –