FAFSA OPENS OCTOBER 1
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Phase I of the 2021-2022 HSF Scholarship Application is due February 15th, at 5pm PT. Make sure to set aside an hour to complete the application! No essays or recommendations are required for Phase I. Visit hsf.net/scholarship for more info, including eligibility requirements and application details.
- Hagan Scholarship recipients are high achieving, self-motivated students who will require substantial financial assistance to attend college. The Hagan Scholarship provides up to $48,000 over four years; nine hundred twenty-seven Hagan Scholars from 43 states are currently enrolled at 358 colleges and universities. Over 2,000 Hagan Scholarships have been awarded to date, 500 more scholarships will be awarded in April 2021.
The award of a Hagan Scholarship can be life changing for many recipients. For more information and to access the Hagan Scholarship Application please visit our website: Haganscholarships.org. The Application Deadline is 5:00 PM CST, December 1, 2020.
- The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation believes that investing in students who are leaders, both academically and in service to others, will result in positive, lasting change and sustainable communities. Know a high school senior who fits the bill? Encourage them to apply to be a Coke Scholar by October 31, 2020, at 5 p.m. Eastern and receive one of 150 college scholarships worth $20,000 through the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation.
For more details and a link to the application, visit Cokeurl.com/scholarships.
- The National School Plant Management Association (NSPMA) seeks to assist qualified students who are continuing their education by offering scholarships to those pursuing a Technical/Trade Certification, Associates or Bachelor of Facilities / Engineering degree.
Any graduating high school senior, college freshman, sophomore, or junior is eligible to apply for a scholarship. The total number of scholarship awards is based on available funding capabilities of the NSPMA Scholarship Trust Fund. Awards are based on the selection criteria of: financial need, academic achievement, co-curricular participation, community service, and essay response. Individual scholarships may range from $500 up to $1,500 depending on the candidate’s interest, evaluation results, and recommendation from the NSPMA Scholarship Committee.
Application with attachments must be received by December 15, 2020. Apply HERE.
- The Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame has changed the scholarship application process to online. Below is the link. There will be 9 scholarships at $1,000 each with a deadline of December 31, 2020. Specific instructions are given on the website: https://www.arksportshalloffame.com/scholarships
- Arkansas Rice Scholarship – https://www.arkansasrice.org/rice-reps
- American Legion - March 12, 2021
- Arkansas Trucking Association Carl Tapp Technician Scholarship –
- Arkansas School Plant Management Association –
- AAA/Centennial Bank Athletic Scholarship –
- Mandy Coats Memorial Scholarship –
- Tan Son Nhut Association Scholarship – May 1, 2021
- American Indian Center of Arkansas Scholarship –
- Play4Jarren Foundation Scholarship –
- Arkansas Lottery Scholarship – Online at http://scholarships.adhe.edu/
Local Scholarships (deadlines will be posted when announced):
- Earl Collins Foundation – March 19, 2021
- Carroll Electric Scholarship – Postmarked by April 1, 2021
- Ozarks Electric Scholarship – April 15, 2021
- HHS Band Alumni Scholarship – March 15, 2021
- Buck Vaughan Memorial Scholarship – March 30, 2021
- Dr. Austin Smith Memorial Scholarship – April 1, 2021
- Shelby Rae Dotson by Cornerstone Bank – April 16, 2021
- The Shelby Rae Dotson Memorial Scholarship – April 15, 2021
- The Friendship Club – April 1, 2021
- Roscoe & Laura Cox Memorial – April 1, 2021
- Lion’s Club Scholarship – April 1, 2021
- Melba Holland Keen Scholarship – April 1, 2021
- Harry F. Shinn Memorial – March 31, 2021
- Ralph Baker Memorial – April 1, 2021
- Terry Gilliam Scholarship – March 30, 2021
- Eula Mae Davis Scholarship – April 15, 2021
- Madison County Rodeo Scholarship – April 22, 2021
- Huntsville Masonic Scholarship – Postmarked by March 31, 2021
- Madison County Master Gardener Scholarship – April 15, 2021
- DAR Marion Chapter Scholarship – Postmarked by April 9, 2021
- Madison County Conservation District – February 19, 2021
- Wes Fowler Scholarship – April 15, 2021
- Juanita F. Bailey and Polly Anna Delk Elementary Education Scholarship – April 1, 2021
- CTE Regional Scholarship – April 9, 2021
- Ozarks Electric Lineman Scholarship – April 15, 2021